Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Come for a cuppa and a browse!

Apologies (once again!) for my few and far-between posts over the past few months... I promise to make an effort to update more often. I'll even make it my new year's resolution. Between the day job and photography jobs and crafty jobs and a baby-turned-toddler who loves to pick off laptop keys, my time on the interwebs at home has been brief!

I'm happy to say, though, that Mushy Peas is taking part in a holiday shopping event this weekend! Along with some other crafty mamas and lovely ladies, we'll be at the Christmas Shopping Event at 17 Julieann Place (off Logy Bay Road) this Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm. Come and check out a great selection of Newfoundland jewelry, soaps, candles, stained glass, aromatherapy products, purses, scarves, etc. etc. etc. from small businesses like Cosmos, Top 'O The Hill Glass, and others. Come for a cup of tea and a poke around...sure to be fun (and no fights for parking spots).

As for our booth, we'll have cloth diapers, fairy tutus, pacifier clips, bibs, baby legwarmers, sweater pants, mittens, and so on and so on and so on...

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment