Thursday, January 28, 2010

Power Outages and Dancin' Shoes

Last night I had a blog post just about done, photos uploaded, when the power went out! There was apparently a pole fire somewhere nearby (that's what the recording said when we called to find out the approximate time it would be back), and 6,000 people in the city lost power for three hours. It was late, so we just went to bed, no worries... except the blog post didn't save! Oh, well.
I've been tagged by the lovely Andreae in a blog photo game. The challenge is to find seven red things in your house and post them, then tag other bloggers to do the same. Here goes...

Butterflies on our kitchen windows


Vintage red train bag I got for a steal last year! I use it instead of a briefcase for work


Favourite red shoes... Olivia calls these "the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen in my entire life!"


Pretty scarf brought back to me from Paris by my lovely mother-in-law



Ribbon on Baby M.'s teddy bear (Franklin- he used to be mine when I was young)




Christmas bulb that was stolen and hidden by our imp of a cat, J.P., so it didn't make it back in the boxes with the rest of the Christmas decorations

And something that's not actually in my house, but just because it's a rainy day in January...
 
Flower in our next-door-neighbour's garden. This photo was taken in July... imagine an 8 months pregnant lady kneeling down in a flower bed with a camera- that's how I got it. The neighbours weren't actually home at the time.

It's your turn,

and

Tag, you're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment